Friday, April 25, 2014

"If you want one thing, you need to give up on another."

" For me, I want to tell them this. If you want one thing, you need to give up on another. Seriously. In my case, first of all.. because I wanted to become a singer, I lost contact with my friends. There were other upsetting things, but because it was something that I wanted to do..
...I think that's just how I did it "
- SHINee's Lee Taemin 


 ok
Hello there! 
Still remember my old habit of calling everyone aliens, or martians or something like that haha. Alrights so basically since I barely have anything to do, might as well practice my typing skills (pffft ridiculous). Okay no just kidding. But seriously, I have nothing to do, pretty much, except to eat and sleep and breathe and- yeah you get my point. So starting a new fresh blog and re-vamped it. White with pretty colours haha how it is? And do you notice how I am subtlely promoting SHINee and SM hahaha *wiggles eyebrow*. Cause yeah, look to the sidebar, there is the "Do You Know SHINee?" button which will lead you to the a page where you can learn more about SHINee cause I took the time to make a page about it, yes. Also, beneath the button there's two SHINee MVs, "Everybody" and "Dream Girl". Teehee gonna make you all fall in love with SHINee okay? Okay, enough. So for this post, it is something related to Taemin's quote above. Yup yup!




footprints.

So basically, I was too laid back I guess? That I'd have to learn it the hard way. Not like this is the first time but, since it is related to what I like, then of course, it does hurt a lot losing it. Okay, you're probably wondering what I'm talking about?

Well, things just didn't turn out right.

And usually, life spared me a lot. I guess this time it got too tired of me wasting up my opportunities or chances haha oh well. So applied twice and I didn't get accepted into the course, or school. Therefore, meaning, I'm no longer in the cca, no longer able to see my babies (okay not literally a baby, but that's what I call my juniors) and no longer able to be their dance instructor. Yep, life threw a gigantic lemon straight in my face. And yes it hurts, ow. Well it wasn't so bad, until I was removed from all related whatsapp groups haha. Then that really made it feel like, yes, it is time for me to leave. I was utterly sad before, but I'm getting better, fortunately! Thanks to SHINee (there I go promoting them again, seriously....). I just continuously watched their MVs, live performances and spam listen to whatever SHINee songs I have in my phone, straight for days. And I think it will soon be a week, and probably will go for months haha. But yeah, besides that, by drawing, it helps to distract my mind, A LOT, fortunately. Since then, I've gonna relearn Korean again, since I will have spare time, and also try to find part time job for my own allowance. Free meals are awesome but I don't really like F&B to be quite honest, yep. Still researching on different shops. Haha also needing money to pay my library fines, oops. Sorry, that time, my family was having a spring cleaning week or something, and I totally forgot about my library book cause I neatly stacked them hahaha! Shhhh!

So basically, what I think went wrong for me was that, I sacrificed nothing. Like.. now that I look back on it, feels like I was taking advantage of certain situations, sigh. And yup, didn't think I sacrificed anything. I love dancing so badly but I didn't sacrificed my time or sleep for study. Yeah, that's the mistake, should be, bleh. So overall, serve me right too lol. Plus I'm like 18 now, I need to learn some responsibilities. So this might be a great life lesson. 

It starts with one step

Like I always say, "I believe everything happens for a reason". There's always the good in the bad, and the bad in the good. That's what life is. 

That's what the balance of life is. So if I'm going through a bad time, there's bound to be the little bit of good in it. So I should work hard to survive! Since I have time on my hands now, why not make use of it right? Shall start to discipline myself but making full use of the time I have within a day, cause I'm pretty much convince that I won't receive any text from the school, so yep. Shall start with my old morning jog habit, must get back in shape! Especially after I was depressed about everything happening so sudden all at once and all I did was lie down, or eat, or cry, haha. Confirm gained weight, tsk. 

Oh yeah, still haven't record down a proper Lucifer (again with the SHINee....) short cover. And I learned EXO's Overdose, the chorus part. should I instagram that? Haha..

Thanks for wasting your time by reading my blog, I appreciate that a lot! 


So do you know SHINee? Who is your favourite member? Favourite SHINee songs? 

HAHA OMG SO SORRY SO MANY SHINEE okay okay, actually I want to know like what are the recommended jobs and such. Any personal recommendations? :-)

♥, tae

No comments:

Post a Comment