Saturday, April 26, 2014

Every day is a new beginning.

" Every day is a new beginning.
Take a deep breath and start again. "

 Party

Hello there, okay it's past 12 so I technically missed out on blogging for yesterday haha!

Alrights, tried out EXO's Overdose chorus and seems like there's quite a good response, fortunately. Cause only tried executing it for less than an hour? So it's still not perfect, but the skeleton is there lol. Hmmm, sorry tho Sinling and Ash had to come all the way from Woodlands to Clementi to come see me, and thanks for help me film!! Besides that, I barely did anything else other then youtube and food.

So today barely talked to bestfriend. Seems like we rarely talked nowadays, since he is really busy sigh sigh. Haha but it's okay! I understand since he has school (apparently I don't have haha) so yep! 

Being comfortable

And yes I do say such crap like "I need to pee/poop" without any shame hahaha. It's been awhile since all 4 of us met, since bestfriend couldn't come just now grrr. And since I won't be having a comeback to school...... hopefully we don't fall apart..

💔

My mom always said that I care to much about what other's think, care too much about friends.
And yep that is true. And most of the times it leaves me brokenhearted. Because truthfully, I really do put others in front of me, a LOT. It's like I'm strong but I'm weak. Okay but I'm not okay. 
Haha I'm human afterall :-)


I ♥ Seoul

So I've decided to keep on dancing and try to improve more on it. It's my passion, so I will find ways to pursue it. No matter how hard I have to work, or how tiring it will be.. Dancing is just my life, without it, I'd technically feel empty or dead. Haha I have no idea why I fell in love so much with dancing, it just makes me feel complete in some ways :-)

Well that's all, I guess. Nothing much on my mind right now cause I'm kinda tired since it's 12:30am now ugh. Nights then owls~

No comments:

Post a Comment