Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy Sweet 6th Anniversary #SHINee (#샤이니 ) ♡


Happy 6th Anniversary SHINee!

That was a post on my instagram, my 300th post dedicated to them :-)

Happy Sweet 6th Anniversary #sHINee (#샤이니 ) ♡ Thanks for always being my source of happiness, my love, and my friend. You helped me when I needed to distract my mind. You were there when no one else was. Just by listening to you 5 singing can instantly cheer my mood up. Just by watching your MV and a smile instantly forms. You are the one who brought me out of my loneliness, and at times, depression. You guys got me back into dancing~ So my wish is for SHINee to stay strong and last for the years to come. Cause we will always be with you here. SHINee World is always here to support our 5 dorky boys. 샤이니 가자! 감사하고 그리고 사랑하고 내 사랑스러운 오빠들 ♡ 화이팅 ♡ 너랑 나랑, 끝 까지 함께하자~ 마지막으로, 다시 한번... 고맙습니다! 샤이니 파이팅! 🙆💖💎

-

Just a few moments ago I felt like I have a lot to type hahaha suddenly forgot everything zzz

'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment